Monday, March 12, 2012

Busy

It's been a couple days since I've blogged (yes, Mom, everything is fine).  We had a great weekend, and I have tons of photos and activities I want to share.  The problem is that it takes a lot of self-discipline to work from home (and actually get work done), and it's been too tempting to play with my amazing children and enjoy the beautiful weather lately.  So I'm behind on work, and have some catching-up to do for an upcoming deadline.  That means that the kids are going to be watching a lot of educational videos and entertaining themselves this week while I get my work done, and my blogging time will be severely limited.  Hopefully after a burst of productivity (and a lesson in time-management), I'll have a chance to post more about our homeschool preschool adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! No spam, please.