Friday, September 7, 2012

Cute Stuff My Kids Say

I need to start recording all the neat things my kids have been saying lately.  Here are a few examples:



A couple weeks ago when we were in the process of moving to a new house, we forgot L's bears at the other house.  It was already dark and we weren't going to drive an hour round-trip to fetch them despite L's insistence.  My husband took L outside on the deck to show her that it was nighttime..

Daddy: Look at how dark it is.. we can't drive in the dark.
L: But cars have headlights.

Daddy was shocked that she knew what headlights were..  These kids are really starting to reason!
----------------------

We went for a walk earlier today and E decided she wanted to smell the flowers in the front yard of one of the houses we passed...

Me: Do the flowers smell good?
E: They smell delightful!

I'm so impressed by their ever-expanding vocabularies!
----------------------

Earlier today as I was buckling the girls into their carseats, we were talking about being polite and using good manners (since that was the topic in their dance/gym class this week).  L was picking her nose.

Me: Picking your nose is not polite!
L: May I PLEASE pick my nose?

These kids are hilarious!  They've been saying so many funny things lately, that I really need to keep a pad of paper and a pen handy to record them all, since I've already forgotten some..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! No spam, please.