The girls read some snow-themed stories:
- Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening by Robert Frost (I'm trying to get the girls to memorize this poem, but it's slow going right now)
- The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
- Froggy Gets Dressed by Jonathan London
- "Down the Hill" from Frog and Toad All Year by Arnold Lobel
- "What Will Little Bear Wear?" from Little Bear by Elsa Minarik
The snowflake illustrations (prints?) in The Snowy Day inspired me to make this quick activity where the girls had to copy snowflakes.