Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Art of Green Tea

I'm a daily tea drinker and have been sharing my love of tea with my kids since they were toddlers.  So you can just imagine how excited I was to receive a VoxBox with samples of Celestial Seasonings tea from Influenster.  If you're not familiar with Influenster, it's a great program that will send you free boxes of products to try out and share with social media.  If you're interested in an invitation to join too (I have 5 left), send me an email at creativetotmom at gmail dot com.  Here's what was in "The Art of Green Tea" box:

-Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Decaf Green Tea, Lemon Jasmine
-Celestial Seasonings Green Tea, Honey Lemon Ginseng
-Coupon for a free 20-ct box of Celestial Seasonings Green Tea (any flavor)

I'm already a huge fan of Celestial Seasonings and have even taken a tour of their factory in Boulder, Colorado with my family many years ago.  These new Green Tea flavors did not disappoint.  They have the wonderful aroma and high quality ingredients I expect from Celestial Seasonings.

The best part of this box is that I can share the Sleepytime decaf green tea with my kids.  It fits great with our study of China this month for Chinese New Year (since green tea originated in China).  Tea drinking is a wonderful tradition that the kids can participate in to take some time each day away from their high-energy playing to drink relaxing tea with their Mom.  I filmed a little video of L (4 years old) enjoying a cup of Celestial Seasonings Decaf Green Tea:


So maybe my kids aren't quite ready to appear in prime-time commercials, but it was a lot of fun sharing The Art of Green Tea with them, courtesy of Celestial Seasonings and Influenster!  #ArtOfGreenTea



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! No spam, please.